Handicap Van Service
When it comes to personal mobility service, not just any mechanic will do. Southern Bus & Mobility specialises in handicap van service. With a modified vehicle, every six months you’ll need some form of maintenance from an oil change to tire rotation, to radio updates. Our team is prepared to handle all of these regular maintenance requests and will get you back on the road as quickly as possible while also prioritizing the quality and safety of our work.
The Service Department consists of 9 large 50’ service bays, Body Shop and a Paint Booth. Our Service Department is staffed with 6 full time Service/Body technicians who are always ready and able to satisfy all your preventive maintenance, repairs, painting, and warranty requirements, etc.
The Service department provides the following services:
- Installing Wheelchair lifts, hand controls & other mobility equipment.
- Bodywork and custom painting on all makes and models
- Install Trans/Air & ACT air conditioning systems; service all makes and models of air conditioning systems.
- Preventive Maintenance
- Full Service Facility
- Complete Vehicle Inspections
- Tire Replacement
- Wheelchair Lift Inspections that need to be performed by our certified technicians every 6 months or 750 cycles, according to manufacturer’s service guidelines
- Lube Oil and Filter Service, all makes and models
- Total Restoration, including floors
- Warranty Services for all product lines we carry along with Trans/Air air conditioning systems and Braun products