Parts & Service
Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle Parts and Service in St. Louis and Illinois has a new standard of excellence thanks to Southern Bus & Mobility. We offer offer two concrete services as a part of our commitment to nurturing long-term relationships with our amazing customers. We have an industry-leading service department staffed by some of the most knowledgeable mechanics in the industry and we are the go-to distributor for mobility vehicle and product parts in the Missouri and Illinois region.
The Service Department consists of 9 large 50’ service bays, Body Shop and a Paint Booth. Our Service Department is staffed with 6 full time Service/Body technicians who are always ready and able to satisfy all your preventive maintenance, repairs, painting, and warranty requirements, etc.
Our Service department provides the following:
- Installing Wheelchair lifts, hand controls & other mobility equipment.
- Body work and custom painting on all makes and models
- Install Trans/Air & ACT air conditioning systems; service all makes and models of air conditioning systems.
- Preventive Maintenance
- Full Service Facility
- Complete Vehicle Inspections
- Tire Replacement
- Wheelchair Lift Inspections that need to be performed by our certified technicians every 6 months or 750 cycles, according to manufacturer’s service guidelines
- Lube Oil and Filter Service, all makes and models
- Total Restoration, including floors
- Warranty Services for all product lines we carry along with Trans/Air air conditioning systems and Braun products
Our Parts Department can help you determine the right part you are needing. Whatever part you need, we have a way of getting what you want and when you want it. Southern Bus & Mobility stocks parts for several manufacturers.